Friday, March 13, 2009

Updates!

Dear dudes and dudettes,

So sorry i havent been updating my blog. it wasnt really my thing in the first place but BECAUSE FOR THE SAKE OF SOME FRENS im doing it. and im really sorry. been busy with freaking hmrk lately. i really miss u guys chsians. eveytime i reach school i always feel like going home. never really complain like that in chs. haha

i miss tian ming's crap talk that makes me tired till i fall asleep. I miss kay zhi's bull shit coming out from his mouth and arguing with him. I miss Kai Hui's mood swings that drives me nuts. I miss yi ian's... uh... almost everything. i miss kwang cherng weird girly mood swings and unpredictable attitude. I miss tong yang weird n scary mood too. mostly everyone around me.

I knew i had to start all over again, but its so tiring to make frnes all over again even though its fun. but woo its tiring. Guys... Dont forget me k. I want u guys to comment on my posts to let me know u guys missme n still think of me cos i miss u guys a lot. MUACKS!

Dun forget ppl! Laughter is the best medicine and a smile makes a person's day. XD corny wei! haha

7 comments:

Mon Yun said...

finally updates! LOL

Huoy Wenn said...

i will not forget you loh. you want me to forgot you almost impossible ! mwah. i love you,girlfriend. :)

Huoy Wenn said...

not almost. is totally impossible. x)

musiciousity. said...

thx shu shu. of all the things.
you chose to remember me my mood swings...
=.=
so sweet of you shu-mei ( remember the dash alright ) =.=

i have nothing to let you miss.. T.T *cry*
boo hoo.

KayJaeWei said...

MISS ME AH. MISS ME AH. MISS ME AH. AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. AAAWWWWWWWWWW. CHANGE SCHOOL LAH. CHANGE LAH. Now no friends there ah. Go make friends with Stephanie and Brenda they all lah! They damn nice ppl. :) I DAMN FLATTERED LOH. But hor, why Tong Yang up there. MY CLASS DAMN FUN. :P

【冠】!3oNardO said...

hiiii shumei..wengkong here..
xDD

iEm-uHs Butt! said...

Eh... Im sorry but who is KayJayWei???LOL its sounds to nice to be Kay zhi. Haha. N FYI. Ill already know them. LOL i KNOW they are nice. they too nice to be ur frnes. Haha. I know u miss me lah Kay zhi. Say so! LOL and what u mean why tobng yang up there??? What that suppose to mean
??