Sunday, November 30, 2008

Working at Levi's!

Omg... i have to stand for six hours n run up n down. so tiring. but exiciting n fun! when its fun, time passes very fast. my colleugues are so funny n nice. n they're exactly like me! hyper, funny, crazy. haha they like to dance here dance there like nobodies business also. haha

Ooo there is this cute guy though. Very nice dude. same like the rest. the only problem with them is that they speak chinese! well at least i get to practice my chinese with them. haha but without the chinese. they great great great! Haha!.

Darn.. so sad there are hardly any hot guys that come in our shop. or maybe there is. but i just dont find them sttractive. cos my fren says there are a ot n im like where got??? ur crazy! haha what to do! a person with high taste! my boyfriend rocks! XD

but omg... its busy busy busy. im gonna work five times a week. i even work night shifts even. n u can barely do anything like that... haiz... its fun yes. but freedom? very limited indeed. but im gonna take of now!

RMB! LAUGHING IS ALWAYS THE BEST MEDICINE! HAHA! XD

6 comments:

Jun Hsien said...

Best friend,

Your name is jessica dutt?

AgentK-7 said...

Freedom are for retirees!

krystle said...

OMFG.
you have a blog?!
Imma link you :)
Link me too when you figure out to do this thing weyh.

x

iEm-uHs Butt! said...

yeah jun hsien. i confess. im a secret agent. this is my fake name! cheng cheng cheng! like how u confess ur vamp-man? haha

haha n Kat che! y didnt u say so earlier! i wouldnt have started work then. XD

Anonymous said...

hey, glad u rmb me. yep, i definitely ask around. wait for me to add ya...=]

Huoy Wenn said...

i miss you. link me too when you know how to do it. xP

xoxo