Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Face i Wanted to See.

Oooo working nice shift is soo..... BORING! omg its so freaking boring! its like the world is never going to end! ( which is smth i hope would not happen anytime soon. heh) Anyway.. the faces i was so glad to see yesterday was my favourite gurl BOON HUOY WENN! she has her own blog. go see! go! XD

Next! was heman! someone i havent seen since form one? met him in a NSTP course. great guy! that fella came in n ignore me. i didnt really know how he looked like but i knew it was him. he didnt even look at me so i thought it might not be him. end up it was! hah! im not stupid heman! XD thanks for visiting me guys! n for the rest of my frens reading this! go visit me! i would love to see ur pretty/handsome faces. XD

owh n there was this cute boy around 14 or 15. he came in looking for men's skinny jeans but everything didnt fit him. he ended up buying women's ULTRA skinny jeans. my sister had the laugh of her life cos his father told her he hopes that his son doesnt turn gay. well wearing women's jeans isnt a crime is it? he just wanna look hot n sexay like us! women! weee! guys r finally coming to their senses yes?

Haha anyway. got to blast off to mars to find hot guys now. ciaoz!

1 comment:

Huoy Wenn said...

awwwwww~ love ya ! laugh is good ! i like, nono. i love to laugh too. xD