Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Staff!

Har Har. ew staff now. he's seventeen. ok lah. BUT WHAT THE HELL! MUST EVERY STAFF THAT WALKS IN BE ONLY GOOD AT CHINESE! WHAT DA HELL! maybe most of the kids that speaks english all enjoying life only.. XD haha

Darn it. my feet are getting sore faster nfaster everyday. diz iz not a good sign. not good at all.... even trying to dance around the shop doesnt help. it usually does. im in trouble!.n somemore my mood gets bad when my feet are sore. my mood not nice ady. from dis! =) to this! =( not good at all. its watcha may call... er... oh ya! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! i think i can get fired for this. anyway. must learn to control mood. lol

anyway.... darn another day when no leng zai come in. suck much man. XD levi's is more an old ppl's place to shop. wanna know why?
cos old ppl actually have money. even if got leng zai. they walk in walk out. lol but ewwwww.... haha anyway! its so boring typing my blog. im getting bored of myself. XD bye bye!

1 comment:

Huoy Wenn said...

heys. i want back the hyper SHU-MEI. try to smile more. that will make it better. *i think.* well, cheer ! xoxo.

*widey smile* for you.