Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Drama... Oh drama...

Haha! Today was finally the drama day!
4 Theta put on their mighty best performance!
I think we were fantastic!
But sadly... Not fantastic enough... We didn't even made it third! Haha surprisingly i didnt feel sad. even thought i've been through so much stress just to make this right.
Maybe cos we've got random ppl coming up to us and saying we did a great job. I think that was all that matters. It made us all proud! At least we got to shine for a bit! The shininess will go off soon but we'll shine right back up! Hopefull haha. This year... Havent achieved much lately. Will soon. Haha best achievement year was form 2. Surprisingly won so many things. haha still working on it. woo!

4 theta! Im so proud of you guys! You guys did a wonderful wonderful job! I mean it! N i never regretted working with u guys! you guys were the best! i had so much fun!!! wish we can all do it again! I wont mind going through the stress! Haha.

N btw. Me n WW are alright now. Hopefully it won't happen again cos wow... man.. A painful experience. But wish me luck on my life! haha love ya'll readers! Toodles!

No comments: