Saturday, April 25, 2009

SPORTS DAY!

i know my blog is damn kao boring cos got no pics. but look at the bright side! train ur uh... one part of the brain that reads??? haha

ANYWAYYYYY.sports day has been the day we've been training for n waiting for n also hopefully not coming for....???

wanna know why why why??=D cos we've been training a lot. thanks shu-mei for stating the obvious. i know.
anyway! yes. i've been like the replacement for the march pass ppl who ffk brenda one week before sports day. so i agreed to join:

1. Su Jin said she'll belanja me movie n lunch. XP thanks suuu jinnnn.
2. Pity Brenda.
3.For green house sake! (since we loosing ady. haha

anywayyyyyyy!the whole week before sports day damn kao shiok. I could miss the whole week of school except wednesday. but my mum let me skip to support my ss drama competition! woo! i love my mama!

So... in my studies im way behind time. thats why i didnt want sports day to pass so fast. tee hee.

owh! and then. i dunno why i freaking join 3000m. freaking wasting my time cos i know i cant win cos i didnt train. but woo! i didnt get last! im so proud of myself for not getting last! woo! n for doing the whole thing without stopping. GO SHU-MEI! XD damn im getting annoyed of myself.

haha
anywayyyy cross country. green house got the most qualifiers. but guess what? we stll got last anyway cos most of them didnt even hadir for the freaking cross country! hate u freaking ppl!

got number 29 but could do better. just that this time like to look see at ppl's houses while jogging. so took my sweet time. XD didnt even bother to sprint at the finishing line. waste time
nia. haha

anyway! been quite up n down lately. cos THE UPS! WE WON MARCH PASS! WOO! brenda cried siao cos she worked so hard. CONGRATS BRENDA! u did a fantastic job!!!! n got two medals! way wen damn angry at me for getting one more medal more than him.XD dun worry bi. Next year will be MORE! haha well.. hopefully. cos according to his theory. GF cannot get more medals than BF. but this one does! woo! LURVE U!.haha

the downs.... dont wana talk bout it. i dun like to emo.

ANYWAY! GO MARCH PASS! LOVE GREEN HOUSE!(EVEN THOUGH WE GOT LAST!) woo!

No comments: