Saturday, April 4, 2009

DRAMA!

Omg... My drama is giving me damn a lot of stress man...
We were lucky we made it to the finals. but omg! i have to perform infront fo the whole school on tuesday! god help me!
I hope our hardwork paid off... My team mates have been practising like crazy! Even though it was last minute but damn! we practice till six o clock wei! everyday! i can barely finish my hmrk! but now im kinda slacking. Bbut anyway once the drama is over. Ill be able to sleep in peace without waking up n never going back to sleep.

I really hope we can do this... God pls dont let the nervousness affect our drama. Pls let us do our best till the end! MAY 4 THETAS DRAMA TEAM ROCK! GO 4 THETA! WE REP THE THETAS! WOO!

i really hope we can do this. love u guys! thanks for making this work at leeast! really appreciate it. I might post my drama if i feel good bout it. haha

love u guys! wish us luck!

No comments: